Free Orchestra Concert TicketsSupporter: Hallé Concerts Society
About this opportunity
Opportunity Provider: Hallé Concerts Society
This event is The Best of British Cinema at the Bridgewater Hall on 30 November 2019 at 7:30 pm.
About this concert: Hallé Pops conductor Stephen Bell guides us through a festival of British film favourites, with scores packed full of drama, excitement and comedy.
Programme to include:
- Harry Potter: Nimbus 2000 - John Williams
- Mary Poppins: Overture - Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
- Four Weddings and a Funeral: Carrie’s Bedroom - Bennett
- Wallace and Gromit: Theme and Chase - Julian Nott
- James Bond: medley - arr. Black
- Gattacca: excerpt - Michael Nyman
- Poldark: main theme - Anne Dudley
- Love Actually: Glasgow Love Theme - Craig Armstrong
- Atonement: Elegy for Dunkirk - Dario Marianelli
- The Bridge on the River Kwai: main theme - Arnold
- A Passage to India: Adela - Jarre
- The Dam Busters: Dambusters March - Coates
- The Ladykillers: Minuet - Boccherini
- Where Eagles Dare: theme - Goodwin
- 633 Squadron: theme - Goodwin
- Henry V: excerpt - Walton
- Carry On at Your Convenience - arr. Gavin Sutherland
The Hallé Orchestra is offering 20 free pairs of tickets per performance for select concerts during the 2019/20 season, exclusively for Our Pass holders.
See other opportunities here, including free tickets to other select Hallé concerts from September 2019 through June 2020.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact the opportunity provider.
To plan your journey to this event please click here.
Please see Terms & Conditions below, including how tickets for this event will be allocated.
|30 November 2019|
|7:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
The Bridgewater Hall
20 free pairs of tickets are available for this concert. Please apply here for this opportunity by 20 November. Tickets will be awarded by random allocation. If your application is successful you will receive a text notification to your registered number by 22 November. If you have not been successful, you will not receive a notification. Successful applicants will receive 2 tickets for this specific concert. Only one attendee must be an Our Pass holder.
To view this opportunity provider's Terms & Conditions please click here.
To view Venue Accessibility Information please click here.
You are now leaving the Our Pass website and are going to a website that is not operated by us. TfGM has no control over linked sites and accepts no responsibility for the content, promotions, goods, services, or activities available on them.
This link and the associated information provided on this website, does not constitute endorsement or advice and is intended as information only. Any personal data provided by you to linked sites, is provided at your own discretion and risk. Goods and services are acquired from linked sites at your own discretion and risk. You therefore agree not to hold us liable for any harm or loss suffered by you during your visit to the linked site. For further information, please see the terms and conditions relating to Our Pass.
Physical activity notice
Sports and activities that are promoted on the linked sites can be physically challenging and carry with them risks that we cannot control or eliminate. TfGM therefore cannot be responsible for your safety whilst you are participating in any sport or activity that is available on a linked site. Participation in any such activity is undertaken entirely at your own discretion, at your own risk, and the risk of the operator of the linked site. You therefore agree not to hold us liable for any harm or loss that you incur whilst undertaking the aforesaid sport or activity. For further information, please see the terms and conditions relating to Our Pass.
To minimise risk of injury whilst taking part in any activity operated by a third party, you should:
- act responsibly at all times;
- not participate where you are feeling unwell, or where there is some other reason why your physical capabilities could be restricted;
- not participate in activities that are beyond your physical capabilities;
- follow safety warnings or instructions provided by our partners; and
- obtain advice from a specialist, to ensure you are fit to safely participate in the activity.
By clicking continue, you are agreeing that you have read and understood this notice. If you are under 18, please consult a parent or guardian before clicking continue.