Free 'boditrax' SessionSupporter: Bolton Community Leisure Trust
About this opportunity
Opportunity Provider: Bolton Community Leisure Trust
Enter below for a chance to win a free 'boditrax' session in February 2020 at any participating venue in Bolton, including:
- Horwich Leisure Centre
- Jason Kenny Centre at Bolton One
- Westhoughton Leisure Centre
- Farnworth Leisure Centre
One winner will be selected each month.
- What is boditrax?
It’s a body composition tool. It measures over 20 different key metrics related to your body and how healthy it really is.
- What kind of things does it cover? Here’s just a taste of what you’ll get from a single 30 second session: Metabolic Age (if this is higher than your real age, you probably need to work out a bit harder), Muscle mass (the weight of all the muscle in your body), Fat Mass (the weight of all the fat in your body), Muscle Distribution (readings for each arm and leg, plus for your abdomen)
- Is it easy to use? Just step on the machine, hold the handles and you’re off.
- Why should I use boditrax? Boditrax measures and tracks, so you can clearly see your progress and start setting realistic goals. And you’ll get a much clearer picture of how healthy you really are.
- How can I access my data? You’ll be able to access all your figures from any device via the boditrax website or app.
To plan your journey to any of the participating venues listed above please click here.
Please see Terms & Conditions below, including how tickets for this opportunity will be allocated.
|See Opening Times|
To find the address of your closest participating venue check here.
Please apply here for this opportunity between 1 and 29 January. One winner each month will be selected at random. If your application is successful you will receive a text notification to your registered number by 31 January. If you have not been successful, you will not receive a notification.
Please contact the opportunity provider directly for their Terms & Conditions and Venue Accessibility Information.
You are now leaving the Our Pass website and are going to a website that is not operated by us. TfGM has no control over linked sites and accepts no responsibility for the content, promotions, goods, services, or activities available on them.
This link and the associated information provided on this website, does not constitute endorsement or advice and is intended as information only. Any personal data provided by you to linked sites, is provided at your own discretion and risk. Goods and services are acquired from linked sites at your own discretion and risk. You therefore agree not to hold us liable for any harm or loss suffered by you during your visit to the linked site. For further information, please see the terms and conditions relating to Our Pass.
Physical activity notice
Sports and activities that are promoted on the linked sites can be physically challenging and carry with them risks that we cannot control or eliminate. TfGM therefore cannot be responsible for your safety whilst you are participating in any sport or activity that is available on a linked site. Participation in any such activity is undertaken entirely at your own discretion, at your own risk, and the risk of the operator of the linked site. You therefore agree not to hold us liable for any harm or loss that you incur whilst undertaking the aforesaid sport or activity. For further information, please see the terms and conditions relating to Our Pass.
To minimise risk of injury whilst taking part in any activity operated by a third party, you should:
- act responsibly at all times;
- not participate where you are feeling unwell, or where there is some other reason why your physical capabilities could be restricted;
- not participate in activities that are beyond your physical capabilities;
- follow safety warnings or instructions provided by our partners; and
- obtain advice from a specialist, to ensure you are fit to safely participate in the activity.
By clicking continue, you are agreeing that you have read and understood this notice. If you are under 18, please consult a parent or guardian before clicking continue.